To Kellogg students interested in any industry, job function, or discipline of business, the Public Speaking Club represents an opportunity to learn and develop presentation skills through education, hands-on practice, and constructive feedback.
Why do you need the Kellogg Public Speaking Club?
- Improve your communication skills in a structured, supportive and enjoyable environment
- Lose the fear of public speaking
- Practice impromptu speaking necessary for recruiting events
- Learn clear and efficient communication strategies for interviewing
- Develop presentation skills to use during summer internships
- Become comfortable leading teams and conducting meetings
- Give and receive constructive evaluation