As the largest affinity club on campus, the Kellogg Women’s Business Association exists to support the powerful and diverse body of women at Kellogg. We provide our members with the resources that they need to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Given Kellogg’s legacy as having the highest representation of women in a top-MBA program, we believe we are well positioned to make a meaningful impact on how the Kellogg community thinks, talks, and acts about gender equity.
• Champion intersectionality through strong connections with other affinity groups, serving as an advocate for all forms of equality
• Provide programming that addresses and celebrates the complex identities and diverse perspectives of women in our community
• Identify mentorship, networking, and leadership opportunities for WBA members to strengthen personal relationships across the community
• Foster continuous and timely dialogue on relevant, gender-related current events and topics
• Partner with the administration to increase representation of women and minorities at Kellogg
• Engage with the broader Kellogg and Chicago community through alumni and community service collaborations
In addition, we are proud of our male ally group, the Manbassadors, which aims to create an engaged community of male allies at Kellogg by raising awareness about gender issues in and outside of the workplace and teaching men how to address these issues thoughtfully.
We hope that you will explore this website to learn more about our mission, work, and values. Please reach out to us as firstname.lastname@example.org to get to know us better. You can also connect with us via our social media pages which are linked on the navigation bar above.
We are proud to be the leaders of the WBA at a school that so powerfully recognizes and supports female business leaders – we hope you will join us in further our mission and advocating for women in business at Kellogg and beyond.
Laura & Patton