The Kellogg Japan Club (our “Club”) was founded to provide a place where all Kellogg students, alumni or faculty could band together to share their combined curiosity, interest and knowledge about all things Japanese.
The Club aims to be both a cultural and a professional club. We are committed to providing its members with opportunities and support through professional activities, speaker sessions and social events. Club seeks to fill the gap between the resources for US recruiting and for Japan recruiting and/or Japanese companies.
We have big events planned this year, including:
- Organizing business speaker series and factory visits to promote greater understanding of Japanese business and commerce;
- Planning and executing events that introduce the Japanese Culture, including the annual Kellogg “Japan Night,” the biggest Japanese event of the year;
- Supporting related Kellogg programs, such as GIM Japan, and organizing social events that tie the Kellogg community together;
- Maintaining key networking contacts supporting Japanese-related Kellogg events;
- Enhancing Business school ties with external communities including corporate relationship; and
- Enhancing Business school ties in Japan to expand Kellogg’s awareness abroad