Our objectives are five-fold:
1. To educate Kellogg students regarding what management consulting is and what a consulting career offers.
2. To provide consulting-focused students the resources and guidance to navigate the interview process successfully.
3. To help students decide between multiple offers and provide guidance on converting internships into full-time offers.
4. To assist companies in engaging the highly accomplished talent pool at Kellogg through sponsored and non-sponsored events.
5. To support the Kellogg administration in achieving success in their goals for the school.
Have a question? We'd love to help.