Its objectives are five-fold:
1. To educate Kellogg students regarding what management consulting is and what a consulting career offers.
2. To provide consulting-focused students the resources and guidance to navigate the interview process successfully.
3. To help students decide between multiple offers and provide guidance on converting internships into full-time offers.
4. To assist companies in engaging the highly accomplished talent pool at Kellogg through sponsored and non-sponsored events.
5. To support the Kellogg administration in achieving success in their goals for the school.
The KCC is entirely student run. Our officers are working hard to support current and prospective Kellogg students.
Have a question? We'd love to help.