Contact: Email group officers
To Kellogg students interested in any industry, job function, or discipline of business, the Public Speaking Club represents an opportunity to learn and develop presentation skills through education, hands-on practice, and constructive feedback.
Why do you need the Kellogg Public Speaking Club?
- Improve your communication skills in a structured, supportive and enjoyable environment
- Lose the fear of public speaking
- Practice impromptu speaking necessary for recruiting events
- Learn clear and efficient communication strategies for interviewing
- Develop presentation skills to use during summer internships
- Become comfortable leading teams and conducting meetings
- Give and receive constructive evaluation