To provide all students and JVs the opportunity to engage with and enjoy a lasting culture rooted in a collective love for the beautiful game.
Approachability: make events more inviting for students of all skills and interest levels
Inclusivity: celebrate the diversity of prospective and current club members whether student, JV, faculty, friend, or pet
Community: build and sustain a culture that fosters camaraderie beyond the field and classroom through more social gatherings and more engagement with the broader Northwestern and Chicago community
Play: enable more ways to play the game both casually and competitively via pickup, practices, events, and tournaments
- Weekly practices (weekday & time TBD)
- Red Stars game outing (Oct 2)
- USWNT vs England watch party (Oct 7)
- Northwestern women's game (Oct 16)
- Northwestern men's game (Oct 19/23)
- UCLA Anderson Soccer Tournament (Nov 11-13)
- World Cup Week (Nov 28 - Dec 2)
- 1st yr vs 2nd year game (men's & women's, date TBD)
- Booth scrimmage (men's & women's, date TBD)
- Law school scrimmage (men's & women's, date TBD)
- and more!!
Join our Slack (#kelloggfc) to keep up with the latest events and merch!
Contact the club officers with any questions!!