Welcome to Kellogg Net Impact!
At Kellogg, we believe that business can and should be used to drive social improvement. We believe that the most compelling frontier in any discipline, industry, or sector—be it finance or marketing; CPG or consulting; social enterprise, nonprofit, business or government—is where innovators are using the business toolkit to drive social impact. At Kellogg, we educate, inspire, and equip leaders who will drive this change and advance these frontiers.
“We need leaders who fully grasp that markets, while highly efficient, are not fair, kind, or wise.” -- Dean Sally Blount (read more)
This website is published by the Kellogg Net Impact Club, the school’s lead student organization for social impact, to help you learn about the resources and opportunities available to students who are interested in the intersection between business and social impact.
- Kellogg offers 40 courses that address a wide range of social impact interests
- 75% of students join at least one of 12 social impact clubs at Kellogg
- Each year, 100+ first-year students conduct 10-week consulting projects for local nonprofits
- Each year, 50 students serve on a nonprofit board through the Kellogg Board Fellows program
- The Kellogg Net Impact Club was recognized as the 2016 Graduate Chapter of the Year!