Professional Series - Intellectual Property Strategy and Monetization Workshop
As part of Professional Development Series, Marketing Club proudly present Intellectual Property Strategy Workshop presented by Dmitriy Andreyev (Founder and CEO of FlagshipIP, P.C.).
IP Strategy Development is increasing becoming key for Marketers especially in technology industries. This workshop is designed to discuss the value of a sound IP strategy as well as various IP monetization opportunities. The workshop will specifically focus on IP protection for computer technology based companies. The following topics will be discussed:
* IP is the key asset of the 21 century
* Differences between Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
* Evaluating, Marketing and Selling IP assets
* IP Monetization alternatives (licensing and enforcement)
* Discussion of recent IP transactions (Apple v. Samsung, Nortel 4.5B IP Auction, Microsoft-AOL-Facebook deal)
Speaker Bio: Dmitriy Andreyev is a founder and CEO of FlagshipIP, P.C. – a patent monetization boutique firm. Mr. Andreyev has been working with NPEs (but NOT with trolls) for the past 9 years. During his career he participated in multiple high profile patent litigations against companies like Microsoft, Google, Oracle, Samsung, Apple and many others. FlagshipIP’s team analyzed thousands of patents and advised small and large businesses on various intellectual property protection issues.
Wieboldt Hall Rm 348
340 East Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60611