The Alumni Committee strives to enhance the interaction between the Kellogg alumni and current Kellogg students, faculty, and administrators. The Committee's focus is to formalize and intensify the interaction and networking between alumni and students in Kellogg activities, courses, and conferences.
Priorities for 2015-16
- Kellogg Recent Grad Network
- An initiative to support the transition from student to alum and to build a strong post-Kellogg community.
- Kellogg Generations
- ?A program to pair a graduating student with an alumna/alumnae and foster more intimate alumni/student engagement.
- Alumni Dinner
- ?Small group dinners hosted by alumni all over the country.
- Class Gift
- Class gift is a collective contribution each class makes – the initiative here is to generate a structure around organizing the class gift.
Current Committee Members