Wed, 14 Feb 2018
12:00 PM – 2:30 PMAdd to Calendar
2156 W Fulton St, Chicago, IL 60612
When: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 from 12:00 - 2:30 pm
Where: 2156 W Fulton St, Chicago, IL 60612
How: To reserve your spot, please fill out the following form and submit your resume: https://goo.gl/forms/EqKXO2w1CovVJivd2
● 12:00 - 12:30 pm - Dhruv Saxena, ShipBob’s Co-founder & CEO: Founding a startup in Chicago and what ShipBob is all about
● 12:30 - 12:45 pm - Shai Bracha, MBA: Working at a startup and her experience at ShipBob post-MBA
● 12:45 - 1:00 pm - Anthony Altieri, Technical Recruiter: Career opportunities at ShipBob
● 1:00 - 1:30 pm - Pizza and networking
● 1:30 - 1:50 pm - Order Ubers to get to the Fulfillment Center (1260 W. Madison)
● 2:00 - 2:30 pm - Fulfillment center tour
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Anthony (email@example.com).
Founded in 2014 and based in Chicago, ShipBob helps small businesses ship products at Amazon Prime-like speeds. ShipBob stores their inventory and packages orders for them at ShipBob’s fulfillment centers in major cities, like Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Dallas, with more to come. ShipBob’s technology includes an algorithm that helps customers figure out which products to stock in each facility, so each order travels the least distance, reducing the shipping cost and time in transit. The company recently raised $17.5 million in funding, led by Bain Capital Ventures, along with previous investor, Chicago-based Hyde Park Venture Partners.
File Attachments: Kellogg @ ShipBob.docx
Contact the organizers