The Kellogg Consulting Club is one of the largest student run clubs at Kellogg. Its objectives are five-fold:
1. To help Kellogg students decide whether or not they should pursue a career in management consulting (i.e., what is management consulting all about and what does a consulting career offer)
2. To provide those students who decide to do consulting with the resources and guidance to navigate successfully through the interview process
3. To help students decide between multiple offers as well as give them guidance on how to convert their summer internship into a full-time offer
4. To assist companies in engaging with the highly accomplished talent pool at Kellogg through sponsored and non-sponsored events
5. To assist the Kellogg administration in achieving success in their goals for the school.