This workshop addresses interviewing techniques and includes what to expect and how to improve some basic skills of the interviewing process.
- How to prep for an interview
- Understanding of Situation, Action, Result (SAR) and story matrix
- How to create positioning statement and agenda for each
- Learn how to strategically assess and tackle difficult behavioral questions
- Understand Kellogg Recruiting Code of Conduct
Who Should Attend:
- All students involved in on- and off-campus recruiting
1. Please review the following videos (approximately 15min)
Screencast: Interviewing - Behavioral Questions »
4. Please review the Competency Matrix Handout
YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THIS WORKSHOP ON CMS!
Sign up for this workshop here.
KGH - 1120
Global Hub - 2211 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208
Contact the organizers