Thoughtful planning and preparation is required for your job search, especially to shift to a new industry or function. To help you prepare, the Career Management Center invites you to participate in an Evening and Weekend MBA Job Search Superday.
A day-long intensive program and an accompanying online career module sequence provide you the practice, support, and tools necessary to prepare you to successfully navigate your job search. Any student interested in making a shift is invited to attend a session that fits their schedule. Sessions will be offered on a quarterly basis to accommodate availability. Every Job Search Superday covers the same content:
- How Do I Access the Marketplace through Multiple Channels?
- CMC Library Resources for Pursuing a Shift
- Developing and Practicing Pitch
- Networking Mechanics and Approach
- Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Refresh
On-Campus Recruiting Opportunity
340 East Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60611