Contact: Prentis Robinson, Adrianna King, Email group officers
The Mission of the Kellogg Black Management Association is to develop Black leaders within the community through professional and personal initiatives that create a supportive environment; enhance career development; and attract top talent. We also utilize our active membership, extensive alumni base, and rich history, to support the development, network, and community of our members.GOALS
- Foster an environment amongst the BMA community that encourages empowerment, teamwork, leadership, academic excellence, and immersion in the greater Kellogg community;
- Execute high-quality, enlightening programs and events that strengthen the BMA Community and build the BMA brand;
- Partner with the Admissions Office to continually increase the number of African-Americans and people of African descent enrolling in Kellogg;
- Provide tools and resources to prepare students for the career search, planning and advancement process during and beyond Kellogg;
- Build a support system for our membership throughout their time at Kellogg and the rest of their professional careers;
- Represent the concerns of the BMA Community to Faculty & Staff to refine the Kellogg experience for all parties involved and gather feedback from membership to continuously improve processes;
- Develop networking opportunities for the BMA Community through alliances with internal groups, greater Chicagoland groups, and peer Business School groups;
- Utilize and develop Kellogg Black Alumni Association to provide additional opportunities for interaction between current students and Alumni and among the Alumni community itself.
- Further strengthening our relationships with TMP and EMP students of African descent.