WELCOME TO KELLOGG NET IMPACT!
At Kellogg, we believe in the power of our management education to help us drive social change across sectors. We believe that the most compelling frontier in any discipline, industry, or sector—be it finance or marketing; CPG or consulting; social enterprise, nonprofit, business or government—is where innovators are using the business toolkit to drive social impact. At Kellogg, we educate, inspire, and equip leaders who will drive this change and advance these frontiers.
“We need leaders who fully grasp that markets, while highly efficient, are not fair, kind, or wise.” -- Dean Sally Blount (read more)
This website is published by the Kellogg Net Impact Club, the school’s lead student organization for social impact, to help you learn about the resources and opportunities available to students who are interested in the intersection between business and social impact. Start here, then get in touch! We are happy to discuss your questions.
- 18% of incoming students attend a pre-orientation social impact mini-conference
- Kellogg offers 40 courses addressing a wide range of social impact interests
- 75% of students join at least one of 12 social impact clubs
- Each year, 100+ first-year students conduct 10-week consulting projects for local nonprofits
- Each year, 50 students serve on a nonprofit board
- The Kellogg Net Impact Club is a four-time winner of Net Impact’s Graduate Chapter of the Year award